Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Good Reason



Last weeks photos again, but another good reason to get up in the morning. Glorious, magical views. Have to clean pictures off my camera for road trip to Algoma, Wisconsin with cuz Laura Lein Svencner. We're going to pick up her work at The Flying Pig Gallery, and some time with the sights. Is it Friday yet? Wretched cold last week wiped me out on my birthday and lost some time at jobs that I've had to make up this week. So far three days with three jobs a day plus a chiropractor appointment. Only two today and tomorrow. I might be napping on the road trip... at least through Illinois.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos Doris, lovely to have such scenery around you. Have a great time on your road trip with Laura, hope you feel rested and recovered soon.

Doris said...

Thanks Julie!