Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yesterday with Ashley



It was very nice to get back to life drawing,after a week off for Thanksgiving. A full house, good friends, good music, drinks and snacks with a great model too! Ashley does fiber/fabric works and when I locate her sites I will share here. Her pieces sound fun and interesting. My ears perked up when I heard fingerless gloves. Thinking I need a pair of those! Anyway,worked with the poses and oil pastel medium. Feeling confidant with more growth happening.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful and it sounds like just what your creative spirit needed to find it's way back home...

Elena said...

You can see the confidence in your work. Rich colors. Looks great.

Uta said...

There's so much growth happening here its fabulous to watch. These drawings are delightful :)

Bob said...

Your art explorations remind me of something I saw somewhere. find out where your destiny lies. (hint its outside of your comfort zone)

Keep up the great work Doris and enjoy the holidays.

Shameless plug time. I'm working at the Tallgrass open figure studio on Sunday the 20th. That's in Park Forest.

april said...

I really like the very natural pose. Very nice.