Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Red Letter Day?


I'm taking a course in abstract acrylics with Maureen Gasek. She looked at my linocuts at Oswego's Spring Into the Arts evening and asked to view them again for a gift purchase. "The Call" is the chosen gift/sale. (Also a ribbon winner with Kendall Art Guild.)

Tonight at class, we looked at our previous sessions work and added some cropping to the pieces. Eve Ozer, fellow artist/abstract acrylic student purchased this cropped piece. So very kind of her, thanks! I was extremely impressed with the evenings work by fellow students and friends Laura Lein-Svencner, Tania Blanco, and Eve while oddly swimming in my own ocean of emotional therapy with an abstract piece I thought much resembled a squid. To look that totem up and see what it may foretell. More tomorrow.

No comments: