Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Back to the Tanglewoods of Stockbridge

I was going to share my lunch outing today, but with low battery on camera, I couldn't zoom in the shot to be readable and computer refuses to allow me to crop... but then I thought I hadn't yet shared pictures from Canada, but these Stockbridge pictures in same folder seemed to need to be witnessed. I had heard that the reason Stockbridge was so famous for it's fall colors was because of it's Tanglewoods. I still don't know what a Tanglewood Tree is, I googled it and just discovered the famous fall music festivals of the area. The base of this tree shared was quite interesting, maybe it's a tanglewood. St Francis didn't speak up, he was stationed in the pines. Colors were quite spectacular though. I'll share some of Canada soon.

No comments: