Monday, October 5, 2009

Dry Point Plates



The late summer project completed. I had three more plates that I beveled initially and considered a triptych. Where did I place those ever so safely? I got an hour in Sunday evening and another Monday evening and now I have all cut plates ready to work with. The filing down of edges is done for some time. I was glad To pull into this long overdue project at work outside on the patio. Clamping and filing and turning and I'm a bit stiff from repeated activity, but with goal accomplished and new goals to etch plates. So much to do and so very little time.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hard as it is to fit that stealed time in it's so wonderful to witness you progress lady... Accomplishments they are so called for in your life.

Elena said...

Oooh, I'll be watching to see what comes of these. Intrigued now...