Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who is Suspect?



I spent the day doing unplanned yard work as someone again chewed a hole through the fencing! I do suspect it was Captain Destructo but Lucky is not above that behavior...or maybe they were in cahoots! It was a beautiful day to work in the yard but the fence line did absorb my whole day and loads of energy too! I ran wire fencing inside my fence, since the boards I had replaced before were chewed again! So many of those projects on future agendas were mixed in as I needed to dig out small trees under the fence line and trim back bushes to get near the fence in sections. There is a great bonfire waiting for another day. I had laundry drying on the line too. I had hoped a bike ride would also fit in. Adventures in my backyard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, they do look at little guilty!But so cute with it! :)

Laura said...

glad it all went well.

butterfly woman said...

They look innocent, those puppy dog eyes. Great photos of your pets lounging in calm demeanor. Your yard though in need of tasks, still sounds like a wonderful place to walk around in and witness Spring's unfolding.

april said...

haha! What mug shots! They both look pretty guilty to me or else they both know that they are both in question. Beautiful pictures of them, Doris! Beautiful animals.

Uta said...

Sounds to me that Lucky and the Captain need a good lawyer. Remember its innocent until proven guilty hehehe. You gotta love em.