Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Into the Arts


Spring into the Arts
Wednesday, April 29th
6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Oswego Village Hall Lobby

A free evening of local cultural arts entertainment with performances by the Oswego Playhouse, the Fox River Academy of Music and Arts, the Toastmasters, Storm Dance Alliance, Limelight Theatre and the Kendall Arts Guild. Light refreshments will be served as well as the opportunity to talk to the artists after each performance.
For more information about the event or the Cultural Arts Commission, please call 630-554-3618.

I am displaying several framed pieces for evening exhibit!
I will also be demonstrating relief printmaking, somewhat ad lib as at this point I've done zero preparation! That is just fine as I expect to be speaking to individuals as the alloted time for demo has been taken by Kendall Arts Guild President with presentation about the Guild. And if I get put on the spot...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You will do fine, it's these kind of pushes that jump start the motors we have sitting. Happy to hear of this event for you too. You Go girl!!!