Saturday, November 22, 2008

Looky Loo!




Today I crossed comfort levels and guess what? I loved it there!I pulled together several little linocuts so long overdue to print and proofed them. I so wanted to continue working with them but I had to get ready for evening work. But these pieces are drying and will get framed up for several different holiday shows. Plates are about 3X5 inches. Should fit into that Christmas gift price range. It was crazy to do, I had no room to soak and blot papers. To ink plates and print. To take time to discover where I needed press settings to fall to emboss my prints. But yee hah!

5 comments:

april said...

Oh Doris! I love them!

Laura said...

I'm soo,soo,soo happy for you, I'm giggling with glee.... You did it!! You did it!!! the rest will fall in place but you got your proofs and who knows where you'll go.
~v~Laura

butterfly woman said...

Doris, soooooooo sweet. I always love seeing these different creative parts of you. The backgrounds are awesome, there's so much energy there with the branches going to and fro. Makes me realize how exciting foreground and background can be in piece. Almost VanGoghish with the lines!In third piece, I can feel the hunger of baby birds. Touches all my senses.
Congrats on new endeavors and more, more, more....
Bev

Uta said...

Oh Doris I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. I love them too.

april said...

By the way...what is that "Christmas gift price range"?