Sunday, July 13, 2008

OK, Now the weekend ends

Willie says. "you were always on my mind." Such beautiful music, tums the keyboard into a keyboard. "Little things I should have said and done." Ok. So we've drifted into Sonny and Cher, "Babe, I got you babe." Ok. I may have to turn the oldies off to get through this post! I just remembered I have ice cream! Ran late to mass, think I left the house open and dogs free. Guess they enjoyed it. After I visited my folks and arrived home, they greeted me as normal, but nobody needed to rush out the door! I did some weeding this afternoon, in-between pool workouts. With weather being a bit cooler and breezes, didn't need to cool off in pool, but did need to get muscles stretched and lungs worked out. Laundry out on the line, bed is fresh for the week. While Rachel was home, had her assistance at trimming the Dixie's little toes. Interesting, she was snapping at me, not Rach...she knew who held the trimmers. But they are cleaned up and her little toes are healthy again. Burned my green weeds this evening. Nice to watch a fire. Used recycling paper to get it going, and the green branches and weeds are now history and I can start over with more weeds and more branches. So many intentions for each day. Never really rational as only a superhero or mythical deity could accomplish what I expect from myself each day. Need to pull back into Abe Lincoln's quotes, "When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." So I've done a good day, why isn't it enough? Some ice cream is overdue.

No comments: