Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another long day, this one in the sun

Another long day, this one in the sun
As I expected, majority of tasks undone. But I did accomplish numerous tasks and with the help of my RC, the tractor oil got drained and poll vacuum macgyvered to work. Did some burning not on my agenda but branches kept toppling off my burn pile with the winds. Added a few backyard trees to quota of edged around trees to ease tractor work. Got pool cleaned and got a pool workout in. Tons of laundry, after the morning rains, breezes were blowing the laundry soft. So I can go get into a fresh clean bed.The dogs bedding has all been washed and floors swept, mopped and bedding laid beack down clean. Bathtub got a scrubbing. Changed water in dogs pool and picked cherries! They'rs still soaking to get the bugs out, not sure what to do with a quart of tiny cherries. Too bad I don't have a dehydrator. Did not get to getting gifts and cards ready for neice nad nephews birthdays. Did not borrow Dad's trimmer. I need to do that and get the overgrowth cleaned up. Money will only stretch so far. Amazing all thr advice currently being given on how to save money...I keep hoping I'll learn something new to share. So much to do yet this weekend and time is not on my side. RC said he'd cut the lawn tomorrow. Hope so. Any amount of time saved is good.Starting to doze here. Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!
Posted by Doris at 9:21 PM 0 comments

No comments: