Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Evening


It's been a good day, and pulled into a good evening. Ran into Naperville this evening for life drawing, was really great as cousin Laura had come too! I was rather surprised she had brought collage papers to work on pose, was thinking she was coming to sketch. Really beautiful pieces that amazed everyone. Mine are getting smoother. Kinks are working their way out, and I have beginnings I could continue on with if I choose. I always felt Life drawing was practice in seeing and believing. So it was a good evening, moon looks very full, expecting the summer solstice this weekend. This drawing I have entered for the June/July exhibit at NAL. She is titled, "Tuesday Evening." Color pencil on charcoal paper. Image 7"x11" $150.00 framed. www.napervilleartleague.com