Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Storms impending

The heat has charged my person with lack of sleep, and rightly so. Staying out drawing last night is to be paid for in energy and of course with this evening's early retirement. Watches and warnings listed, did I hear? I listen to the distant rumbling of thunder and know this will be a good night for sleeping. Thankful for all that is good. Fans spinning overhead,I wonder if I was supposed to be concerned about violent weather? The day progressed and I was able to accomplish feats at my jobs and now I rest knowing I gave my best, Not as I'd have liked but as was necessary. The dogs bark now at the closer rumblings, they need my daily resignation in order to rest themselves. I see the moon and the moon sees me, God bless the moon and God bless me.

No comments: